Friday 1 October 2010

I am Pomme....

Hello,
I am pomme. I live in Morningside in Edinburgh, a very posh part of the city (it's where I belong). I have a very busy social life, lunching with my girlfriends, barking at the neighbours and hanging out with my gay best friend, Archie.

Today has been a quiet day because of the horrible weather outside, but I have helped with the hoovering and baking apple muffins! I hope to enjoy a few of these this evening...when my mum isn't looking.

On Monday I was out for lunch with my mum and my friend Bindi. She is a cavalier king charles; she is younger than me so I show her the ropes when we are on our walks.

Tomorrow I am going to spend the day with Archie, we'll probably hang out at night, watch a bit of x-factor with a glass of fizz. That's how I roll!

Until next time darlings..

P

No comments:

Post a Comment